- The OpenPandemics – COVID-19 project helps researchers at Scripps Research look for potential COVID-19 treatments. But that's just the beginning for our newest project, and we need your help.
- Research in the time of a pandemic is more important than ever. Here’s how the Microbiome Immunity Project team is making continued progress while working from home.
- We are performing database maintenance on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 starting at 13:00 UTC.
- The newest version of the World Community Grid software application adds enhanced security measures for Windows and Mac computers. All volunteers who are currently running version 7.14.2 or older are encouraged to upgrade.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Wednesday, April 8, beginning at 13:00 UTC.
- The Smash Childhood Cancer researchers are pleased to announce that Dr. Godfrey Chan, a founding member of the team, will be the new Principal Investigator for the project. The project is re-starting with two new targets to investigate in the continuing search for better childhood cancer treatments.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, February 20, beginning at 17:00 UTC.
- The FightAIDS@Home researchers recently met in California to discuss their plans for the project’s future.
- The Mapping Cancer Markers team discusses the past (lung cancer), present (ovarian cancer), and future (sarcoma) of the project in this comprehensive update.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Friday, January 24, beginning at 17:00 UTC.
TEAM Member – BOINCSTATS
[GPT] Grethe Vad
World Community Grid Forum
Thread: Base Camp…….The team that isn’t
Supercharging Climate Change Research
Join Global Protection Team
How to request a SNURK sign to use in signature
If you want a SNURK sign like mine to past as a link into your forum signature, mail signature or on a webpage you can kindly request one from SNURK´s. Stefada (nerdos) from Base Campers pointed me in the right direction and Little Mermaid from Base Campers told me how to add it into my Forum signature. Its very simple (if you know how to)
First sign in to World Community Grid with your account. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/homepage.action
Open a new tab in your browser and go to this website. http://www.wcgsig.com/
Press the “Request a Signature”
Press “Reply” to SNURK´s post to request a sign.
Write a small message like mine requesting a SNURK sign and press “Reply to the post”
Now you wait for him to reply. You can press Watch if you want a mail telling you when that is.
After a day or two you will have your sign in a reply from him. You can then right click on your sign and save the link (not the picture).
After that you can paste the link to the place´s where you need it. It will take a day or 2 before the sign shows the correct value´s. 😊
If you go to this place, you can change your Forum signature with you new sign, but change the sign to yours instead of mine. Like this, adding the tag [img ]your signature link given to you by SNURK[/img ] without any spaces between the tags and your link. If you don’t want the link to Global Protection Team just remove it.
[url=https://tinyurl.com/y3jub2hv]Global Protection Team[/url]