- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, December 5, beginning at 19:00 UTC. ( Complete )
- Volunteer computing and humanitarian scientific research got a huge boost from the 4th annual THOR Challenge, which brought support from all over the globe to World Community Grid.
- To mark World Community Grid's 15th anniversary, we're asking you as volunteers, researchers, and supporters to publicly show your support for science on social media, in our forum, and on your own website or blog.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, November 7, beginning at 15:00 UTC. (Completed)
- What if your computer could run weather simulations that could help farmers in Africa successfully grow their crops? We're excited to announce the Africa Rainfall Project, our first project in partnership with The Weather Company.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, October 10, beginning at 15:00 UTC.
- Help Cure Muscular Dystrophy Researcher Developing New Methods for Deciphering Protein-Protein InteractionsDr. Alessandra Carbone, the primary investigator for the Help Cure Muscular Dystrophy project, recently published a paper along with several colleagues to propose new techniques for looking at the complexities of protein-protein interactions.
- The THOR Challenge, one of World Community Grid's largest team competitions, is back for another record-breaking season. Learn more in this article.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, September 5, beginning at 19:00 UTC.
- World Community Grid scientific liaison Viktors Berstis is retiring after a 42-year career with IBM. In this article, we look back at his work and forward to his plans for the next chapter of his life.
TEAM Member – BOINCSTATS
[GPT] Grethe Vad
World Community Grid Forum
Thread: Base Camp…….The team that isn’t
Supercharging Climate Change Research
Join Global Protection Team
How to request a SNURK sign to use in signature
If you want a SNURK sign like mine to past as a link into your forum signature, mail signature or on a webpage you can kindly request one from SNURK´s. Stefada (nerdos) from Base Campers pointed me in the right direction and Little Mermaid from Base Campers told me how to add it into my Forum signature. Its very simple (if you know how to)
First sign in to World Community Grid with your account. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/homepage.action
Open a new tab in your browser and go to this website. http://www.wcgsig.com/
Press the “Request a Signature”
Press “Reply” to SNURK´s post to request a sign.
Write a small message like mine requesting a SNURK sign and press “Reply to the post”
Now you wait for him to reply. You can press Watch if you want a mail telling you when that is.
After a day or two you will have your sign in a reply from him. You can then right click on your sign and save the link (not the picture).
After that you can paste the link to the place´s where you need it. It will take a day or 2 before the sign shows the correct value´s. 😊
If you go to this place, you can change your Forum signature with you new sign, but change the sign to yours instead of mine. Like this, adding the tag [img ]your signature link given to you by SNURK[/img ] without any spaces between the tags and your link. If you don’t want the link to Global Protection Team just remove it.
[url=https://tinyurl.com/y3jub2hv]Global Protection Team[/url]