- The researchers and World Community Grid's tech team continue to work together on developing new sarcoma work units.
- The researchers are finishing work on a paper about their findings to-date.
- The scientists behind the Africa Rainfall Project give us a status update on the research and outline their plans for 2021 in this article.
- The project is coming closer to beginning lab testing on promising compounds, but there is still much work to do on World Community Grid.
- The project is temporarily paused, and lab testing will soon begin on compounds that may affect two of the targets that have already been run on World Community Grid.
- The researchers and World Community Grid developers continue to work on a potential new type of work unit for the project.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, December 10 beginning at 16:00 UTC.
- The principal investigator recently gave two presentations about the project, and the researchers will receive university assistance to help enhance their data organization.
- In this update, the Mapping Cancer Markers research team explains how a relatively small code change could have a big impact on the project’s ability to analyze markers for various types of sarcoma.
- The researchers are finishing a paper about their lung cancer findings, and continuing work on new work units for sarcoma.
TEAM Member – BOINCSTATS
World Community Grid Forum
Thread: Base Camp…….The team that isn’t
Supercharging Climate Change Research
Join Global Protection Team
How to request a SNURK sign to use in signature
If you want a SNURK sign like mine to past as a link into your forum signature, mail signature or on a webpage you can kindly request one from SNURK´s. Stefada (nerdos) from Base Campers pointed me in the right direction and Little Mermaid from Base Campers told me how to add it into my Forum signature. Its very simple (if you know how to)
First sign in to World Community Grid with your account. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/homepage.action
Open a new tab in your browser and go to this website. http://www.wcgsig.com/
Press the “Request a Signature”
Press “Reply” to SNURK´s post to request a sign.
Write a small message like mine requesting a SNURK sign and press “Reply to the post”
Now you wait for him to reply. You can press Watch if you want a mail telling you when that is.
After a day or two you will have your sign in a reply from him. You can then right click on your sign and save the link (not the picture).
After that you can paste the link to the place´s where you need it. It will take a day or 2 before the sign shows the correct value´s. 😊
If you go to this place, you can change your Forum signature with you new sign, but change the sign to yours instead of mine. Like this, adding the tag [img ]your signature link given to you by SNURK[/img ] without any spaces between the tags and your link. If you don’t want the link to Global Protection Team just remove it.
[url=https://tinyurl.com/y3jub2hv]Global Protection Team[/url]