- Interested in learning more about our monthly calls with the researchers for each active World Community Grid project? You can get updates on our website, in our forum, and via email.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Saturday, July 25 beginning at 16:00 UTC.
- As the OpenZika research team wrapped up their work on World Community Grid, they identified a promising compound in the ongoing search for Zika treatments.
- A protein called HIV-1 capsid (CA), which is crucial to the replication of HIV, may have some recently discovered vulnerabilities.
- Sawyer created a World Community Grid team to help accelerate research after his father was diagnosed with brain cancer. In the process, he found a global community of volunteers who are helping scientists at Krembil Research Institute find cancer biomarkers, which could lead to better diagnosis and treatment.
- Meet the newest member of the Help Stop TB research team, who will be helping with the project’s data analysis.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, June 4, beginning at 13:00 UTC.
- The OpenPandemics – COVID-19 project helps researchers at Scripps Research look for potential COVID-19 treatments. But that's just the beginning for our newest project, and we need your help.
- Research in the time of a pandemic is more important than ever. Here’s how the Microbiome Immunity Project team is making continued progress while working from home.
- We are performing database maintenance on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 starting at 13:00 UTC.
TEAM Member – BOINCSTATS
[GPT] Grethe Vad
World Community Grid Forum
Thread: Base Camp…….The team that isn’t
Supercharging Climate Change Research
Join Global Protection Team
How to request a SNURK sign to use in signature
If you want a SNURK sign like mine to past as a link into your forum signature, mail signature or on a webpage you can kindly request one from SNURK´s. Stefada (nerdos) from Base Campers pointed me in the right direction and Little Mermaid from Base Campers told me how to add it into my Forum signature. Its very simple (if you know how to)
First sign in to World Community Grid with your account. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/homepage.action
Open a new tab in your browser and go to this website. http://www.wcgsig.com/
Press the “Request a Signature”
Press “Reply” to SNURK´s post to request a sign.
Write a small message like mine requesting a SNURK sign and press “Reply to the post”
Now you wait for him to reply. You can press Watch if you want a mail telling you when that is.
After a day or two you will have your sign in a reply from him. You can then right click on your sign and save the link (not the picture).
After that you can paste the link to the place´s where you need it. It will take a day or 2 before the sign shows the correct value´s. 😊
If you go to this place, you can change your Forum signature with you new sign, but change the sign to yours instead of mine. Like this, adding the tag [img ]your signature link given to you by SNURK[/img ] without any spaces between the tags and your link. If you don’t want the link to Global Protection Team just remove it.
[url=https://tinyurl.com/y3jub2hv]Global Protection Team[/url]