- The researchers and the World Community Grid tech team are continuing their work to get the project working on GPU.
- The Help Stop TB researchers will soon have an additional team member to help with data analysis for a couple of months.
- We are doing a file system check on our servers on Wednesday, September 16, beginning at 17:00 UTC.
- AutoDock, the software program that powers OpenPandemics and other World Community Grid projects, was created 30 years ago at Scripps Research. Learn more about this powerful software in this article and the attached, recently-published research paper.
- The researchers are in the early stages of exploring new possibilities for the next phase of the project.
- The Africa Rainfall Project researchers recently welcomed a student to their team.
- We are doing a file system check on our servers on Thursday, September 10 beginning at 14:00 UTC.
- The Microbiome Immunity Project researchers continue to analyze data while simultaneously working on three academic papers.
- The THOR Challenge is back for a fifth year. Learn how you and your team can participate at a time when humanitarian scientific research is more crucial than ever.
- The Smash Childhood Cancer researchers have given the World Community Grid tech team new work units for testing, and the researchers are also continuing analysis on the simulation results they've already received.
TEAM Member – BOINCSTATS
World Community Grid Forum
Thread: Base Camp…….The team that isn’t
Supercharging Climate Change Research
Join Global Protection Team
How to request a SNURK sign to use in signature
If you want a SNURK sign like mine to past as a link into your forum signature, mail signature or on a webpage you can kindly request one from SNURK´s. Stefada (nerdos) from Base Campers pointed me in the right direction and Little Mermaid from Base Campers told me how to add it into my Forum signature. Its very simple (if you know how to)
First sign in to World Community Grid with your account. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/homepage.action
Open a new tab in your browser and go to this website. http://www.wcgsig.com/
Press the “Request a Signature”
Press “Reply” to SNURK´s post to request a sign.
Write a small message like mine requesting a SNURK sign and press “Reply to the post”
Now you wait for him to reply. You can press Watch if you want a mail telling you when that is.
After a day or two you will have your sign in a reply from him. You can then right click on your sign and save the link (not the picture).
After that you can paste the link to the place´s where you need it. It will take a day or 2 before the sign shows the correct value´s. 😊
If you go to this place, you can change your Forum signature with you new sign, but change the sign to yours instead of mine. Like this, adding the tag [img ]your signature link given to you by SNURK[/img ] without any spaces between the tags and your link. If you don’t want the link to Global Protection Team just remove it.
[url=https://tinyurl.com/y3jub2hv]Global Protection Team[/url]