- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, February 20, beginning at 17:00 UTC.
- The FightAIDS@Home researchers recently met in California to discuss their plans for the project’s future.
- The Mapping Cancer Markers team discusses the past (lung cancer), present (ovarian cancer), and future (sarcoma) of the project in this comprehensive update.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Friday, January 24, beginning at 17:00 UTC.
- The Microbiome Immunity Project has (so far) identified almost 275,000 unique protein structures, returned more than 430 million work units, and led to the creation of an important new scientific technique.
- Now that OpenZika’s work on World Community Grid is complete, the researchers are beginning the next phase of their work while continuing to spread the word about their early findings.
- IBMer Lloyd Treinish was an integral part of the team that reviewed proposals from environmental and climate change projects to be run on World Community Grid. Learn about him in this article.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, December 5, beginning at 19:00 UTC. ( Complete )
- Volunteer computing and humanitarian scientific research got a huge boost from the 4th annual THOR Challenge, which brought support from all over the globe to World Community Grid.
- To mark World Community Grid's 15th anniversary, we're asking you as volunteers, researchers, and supporters to publicly show your support for science on social media, in our forum, and on your own website or blog.
TEAM Member – BOINCSTATS
[GPT] Grethe Vad
World Community Grid Forum
Thread: Base Camp…….The team that isn’t
Supercharging Climate Change Research
Join Global Protection Team
How to request a SNURK sign to use in signature
If you want a SNURK sign like mine to past as a link into your forum signature, mail signature or on a webpage you can kindly request one from SNURK´s. Stefada (nerdos) from Base Campers pointed me in the right direction and Little Mermaid from Base Campers told me how to add it into my Forum signature. Its very simple (if you know how to)
First sign in to World Community Grid with your account. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/homepage.action
Open a new tab in your browser and go to this website. http://www.wcgsig.com/
Press the “Request a Signature”
Press “Reply” to SNURK´s post to request a sign.
Write a small message like mine requesting a SNURK sign and press “Reply to the post”
Now you wait for him to reply. You can press Watch if you want a mail telling you when that is.
After a day or two you will have your sign in a reply from him. You can then right click on your sign and save the link (not the picture).
After that you can paste the link to the place´s where you need it. It will take a day or 2 before the sign shows the correct value´s. 😊
If you go to this place, you can change your Forum signature with you new sign, but change the sign to yours instead of mine. Like this, adding the tag [img ]your signature link given to you by SNURK[/img ] without any spaces between the tags and your link. If you don’t want the link to Global Protection Team just remove it.
[url=https://tinyurl.com/y3jub2hv]Global Protection Team[/url]