- The researchers are finishing a paper about their lung cancer findings, and continuing work on new work units for sarcoma.
- Work units for the latest childhood cancer target are nearly completed, and the project will pause while the researchers determine their next area of focus.
- The research team has identified 70 compounds that show promise for lab testing.
- In this update, meet a new student research team member who will be helping with data analysis over the coming weeks.
- We are updating the operating system on our servers on Thursday, November 12, beginning at 16:00 UTC.
- The research team and the World Community Grid tech team continue to collaborate on a new type of work unit for the project.
- The principal investigator for the project will be presenting at two virtual conferences before the end of 2020.
- In this update, the Forli Lab team at Scripps Research gives us a look at the three viral proteins they’re currently studying and describes their plans for the near future.
- The research team continues to analyze the results of the work previously run on World Community Grid while creating new work units for this recently resumed project.
- We completed a successful beta test for new sarcoma work units in October.
TEAM Member – BOINCSTATS
World Community Grid Forum
Thread: Base Camp…….The team that isn’t
Supercharging Climate Change Research
Join Global Protection Team
How to request a SNURK sign to use in signature
If you want a SNURK sign like mine to past as a link into your forum signature, mail signature or on a webpage you can kindly request one from SNURK´s. Stefada (nerdos) from Base Campers pointed me in the right direction and Little Mermaid from Base Campers told me how to add it into my Forum signature. Its very simple (if you know how to)
First sign in to World Community Grid with your account. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/homepage.action
Open a new tab in your browser and go to this website. http://www.wcgsig.com/
Press the “Request a Signature”
Press “Reply” to SNURK´s post to request a sign.
Write a small message like mine requesting a SNURK sign and press “Reply to the post”
Now you wait for him to reply. You can press Watch if you want a mail telling you when that is.
After a day or two you will have your sign in a reply from him. You can then right click on your sign and save the link (not the picture).
After that you can paste the link to the place´s where you need it. It will take a day or 2 before the sign shows the correct value´s. 😊
If you go to this place, you can change your Forum signature with you new sign, but change the sign to yours instead of mine. Like this, adding the tag [img ]your signature link given to you by SNURK[/img ] without any spaces between the tags and your link. If you don’t want the link to Global Protection Team just remove it.
[url=https://tinyurl.com/y3jub2hv]Global Protection Team[/url]